Visit Our website

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why I am a Doctor of Chiropractic

Because I honor the inborn potential of everyone to be truly healthy. Because I desire to help the newborn, the aged and those without hope. Because I choose to care for the patient with the disease, not the disease. Because I wish to assist rather than intrude, to free rather than control. Because I seek the correct the cause, not its effect. Because I know doctors do not heal, only the body can heal itself. Because I have been called to serve. Because I want to make a difference. Because every day I get to witness miracles. Because I know it is my great work.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog here.It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days.I really appreciate people like you.
    Regards,

    Chiropractor in DC
    chiropractorindc.net
    mail@chiropractorindc.net

    ReplyDelete